• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thread closed
1 1

19 posts in this topic

SLAB SALE!! 

All prices include shipping via USPS priority mail (US buyers only).  Payment via check or money order please.  Please pay within 5 days, and I'll ship within 5 days of receipt of payment.  

Offers are welcome, but the first person to claim a book in the thread wins it.  All books ship in a box with plenty of bubble wrap to protect them.  No returns for graded books.  Feel free to check my kudos thread or DM with any questions. 

Edited by jfletch999

Batman #1 CGC NG (13th page only) with Light Tan to Off-White pages!  An amazing single page from the historic 1st issue of Batman from 1940, including a panel where the Batman murders gangsters with the gun on his Batplane!  "Much as I hate to take human life, I'm afraid this time it's necessary!"  SOLD 

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

Edited by jfletch999

On 2/25/2024 at 7:49 PM, jfletch999 said:

Crime Mysteries #13 CGC 3.5 with Cream to Off-White pages!  "I gotta get out of here! I didn't notice that crazy looking painter when I shot Slick!"  Tough book with an outstanding skull cover -- there are only 16 copies on the census, only 8 graded higher than this one!  $675 shipped! 

cm IMG_8965.JPG

cm IMG_8967.JPG

I hate it when that happens. Awesome book!

On 2/25/2024 at 7:29 PM, jfletch999 said:

Batman #40 CGC 5.5 with Off-White to White pages!  Classic bad luck Joker cover from 1947!  Beautiful golden age book, presents even nicer than the grade!  $1250 shipped! 

IMG_4948.jpeg

IMG_4950.jpeg

Check DMs