• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine’s 50th Anniversary Signature Event Question
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to submit my CGC 9.4 Wolverine Limited Series 1 for the signing event and want to have it pressed before having those legends sign on it.

My questions are :
1. I want to have it pressed before the signature event and do I have enough time to do so if I send the book to CGC next week (Tuesday at most)?
2. Should I send in the slab or should I crack it open and send it in as a raw book?
3. Do I need to put any special remark outside of the shipping box to indicate my book needs pressing before the signing event?

Please advise

• Administrator

Hello @Virtual On,

Thanks for contacting us. First I would like to confirm that books sent in for in-house signings with pressing requests are sent through pressing AFTER the signing takes place and not before. We will not press a book before the signing because the books would still have to be handled by the artists. Next, if your book is already encapsulated, please be sure to submit it in its holder and use the "RESUBMITTING"? button as seen below on our submission form to enter this book information. Finally,  Please write CC/FM/JR/GM/RT/TO on all sides of the outside of the box. You must initial outside of the box or we will not be able to honor the submission for this signing. 

• Administrator

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you @Virtual On!

You do not need to include a window bag in this case as the book is in an encapsulation. For the signing card, please tape this to the front or back of the encapsulation so our crack out team can keep it with the book when it is removed from its holder.