• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Turnaround Times
1 1

6 posts in this topic

QQ.. First time I am submitting books for a signing.. What is the actual turn around time for the books? I submitted books late Jan 2024 for a Bill Morrison signing that according to the news, books needed to be submitted by Friday Feb, 16th 2024. When does the clock start for an actual turnaround? I also submitted books for the Wolverine 50th anniversary where books need to be submitted by April 19th 2024.. I am thinking some time end of summer is when I would see these back.. Thx!!

On 2/29/2024 at 2:50 PM, Door County Greek said:

QQ.. First time I am submitting books for a signing.. What is the actual turn around time for the books? I submitted books late Jan 2024 for a Bill Morrison signing that according to the news, books needed to be submitted by Friday Feb, 16th 2024. When does the clock start for an actual turnaround? I also submitted books for the Wolverine 50th anniversary where books need to be submitted by April 19th 2024.. I am thinking some time end of summer is when I would see these back.. Thx!!

The clock starts after the signing happens. They posted about the Morrison signing happening, on the CGC facebook page, like 5 days ago. So, the clock starts after that. 

Edited by Skippeydoo

On 2/29/2024 at 7:26 PM, Door County Greek said:

Though from what I read 9.8 graded books in some scenarios do come back with a lower grade after a signing.. thinking this may have been a bad idea... Is this a common occurrence? 

Common as in 3.5k 9.8 books were submitted and 257 came back 9.6 after SS, yes.

Due to handling by the artist/writer and CGC they take zero responsibility for you comic; heck they may even pile them on ground so J Scott Campbell can take a picture laying on them! You know, for funzies lol

image.png.3d285b5d477558e10a2cf2d7c0a2ed1e.png