• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Im looking to bid for a collection, the guy is located on Austin and only accept pick up, i tought it was really worth it if i win it for the starting bid price... but its impossible for me to do a so long travel, nobody to help me?

Edited by BA773

You're probably asking on the wrong place, and with the wrong attitude.

You're better off asking the seller whether or not they're willing to ship if you pay extra for delivery, and then enlist the help of a forwarder.

On 3/1/2024 at 4:38 PM, stormflora said:

You're probably asking on the wrong place, and with the wrong attitude.

You're better off asking the seller whether or not they're willing to ship if you pay extra for delivery, and then enlist the help of a forwarder.

What? The wrong attitude? lol

Well, the seller finally accepted to relist only the run who interest me if there is no bid in the next 24 hours so considering the downsizing he s now open to ship the books. So shall we see 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:13 AM, BA773 said:

Well, the seller finally accepted to relist only the run who interest me if there is no bid in the next 24 hours so considering the downsizing he s now open to ship the books. So shall we see 

This is why it is recommended to contact sellers to negotiate. Sometimes they may be willing to ship so long as you are willing to pay the expense.

On 3/2/2024 at 3:21 PM, stormflora said:

This is why it is recommended to contact sellers to negotiate. Sometimes they may be willing to ship so long as you are willing to pay the expense.

This is what i do everytime, im not so low lol... but at the beginning i was going to take the whole stuff i why i asked here,  never mind...