• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM # 42 COVER ART

43 posts in this topic

In the Global Economy the dollar is a more risky asset than the commoditized art of OA. Especially,...in the environment in which we live with a Terror risk and High Inflation risk. Why do you think the stuff has gone up so much within the last 18 months. I continue to predict OA will 'Blow peoples minds' in terms of $$$ thast are attracted to it in the coming years.

Moreover,..the reason I refer to value in monetary terms like the gold backed dollar is for objective measurable reference. I could just as well compare it with Wheat futures, Pork Bellies, or the yen. That said, in terms of where the market is,...and where I think its going....as Ive said over and over,..THE STUFF IS STILL DIRT CHEAP. Hence,...my conclusion: Id rather have OA than Cash in many instances based on todays market prices which are unjustifiably low.

in 2005 you were thinking this way?

pretty good call.

In the Global Economy the dollar is a more risky asset than the commoditized art of OA. Especially,...in the environment in which we live with a Terror risk and High Inflation risk. Why do you think the stuff has gone up so much within the last 18 months. I continue to predict OA will 'Blow peoples minds' in terms of $$$ thast are attracted to it in the coming years.

Moreover,..the reason I refer to value in monetary terms like the gold backed dollar is for objective measurable reference. I could just as well compare it with Wheat futures, Pork Bellies, or the yen. That said, in terms of where the market is,...and where I think its going....as Ive said over and over,..THE STUFF IS STILL DIRT CHEAP. Hence,...my conclusion: Id rather have OA than Cash in many instances based on todays market prices which are unjustifiably low.

pretty good call.

KrazyKatReturns.jpg

pretty good call.

KrazyKatReturns.jpg

Priceless.