• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 000 000 COMIX - Gerry Ross

9 posts in this topic

Gerry Ross the Comic Master ripped me off when I was a kid. Can't believe he has the audacity to post here on this board as if his shenanigans aren't so well known. I paid $2000 in 1987 for Fantastic Four 2, 5 and and 9 all promised in his catalog as NM

. After 9 months of no response and no comics, I asked for my money back. Lo and behold I get VG/F+ copies the very next week. I wanted to return them but he said no because the prices in his catalog had been raised and if I wanted NM copies , I would need to send more money.

Tell your 1 000 000 Comix Rip off story. I'd be happy to hear.

Can't believe he has the audacity to post here on this board as if his shenanigans aren't so well known.

The 1 000 000 Comix that posts here is NOT Gerry Ross.

KKK knows its not Gerry Ross. He likes to cause [embarrassing lack of self control] on the boards

Can't believe he has the audacity to post here on this board as if his shenanigans aren't so well known.

Hey Gerry, umm, I mean Chris, speak up for yourself!! devil.gif

Hey Gerry, umm, I mean Chris, speak up for yourself!! devil.gif

holy!!!!!!!!!! miss a few days and everything goes nuts.

i don't think i have to defend myself over this. it was posted once before and i claeared that up.

i want to thank all you guys: mitol, kev, comicfreak, cgc, for thier kind words in regards to the situation with my family. i appreciate the thoughts and am looking forward to our next dinner. once again my thanks.