• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA books. 20% off all remaining books!
14 14

141 posts in this topic

On 3/6/2024 at 6:04 PM, lizards2 said:

:gossip: He's showing his age. Phone booths are pretty few and far between any more...., 

I'm almost 60 and I work for the government. I couldn't be more out of touch. 

On 3/6/2024 at 4:48 PM, alecholland said:

I'm almost 60 and I work for the government. I couldn't be more out of touch. 

I'm 63 and retired from the Fed Gubbamint at 56.

Ok, guys. Someone has reached out and might be interested in the whole collection in one fell swoop. I gave them until noon Mountain time to come up with a number that is good for both of us. If we can't, I will start posting at 1 Pacific and answer PM's I have already received about individual books. Sorry for the delay, but if I can do this without shipping 100 packages it would be great.

Thanks again,

John

On 3/7/2024 at 9:44 AM, johnenock said:

Ok, guys. Someone has reached out and might be interested in the whole collection in one fell swoop. I gave them until noon Mountain time to come up with a number that is good for both of us. If we can't, I will start posting at 1 Pacific and answer PM's I have already received about individual books. Sorry for the delay, but if I can do this without shipping 100 packages it would be great.

Thanks again,

John

Good luck, hopefully it works out.  If not, I'm sure there will be a lot of us here ready to make purchases.  

On 3/7/2024 at 9:44 AM, johnenock said:

Thanks again,

John

Oh, so suddenly cow wrangling doesn't seem like such a priority I guess.

On 3/7/2024 at 8:23 AM, RobHW said:

Oh, so suddenly cow wrangling doesn't seem like such a priority I guess.

Already did cows, goats and chickens this morning :cheers:

On 3/7/2024 at 7:22 AM, johnenock said:
On 3/7/2024 at 6:48 AM, lizards2 said:

:frown:

So far I don't think your stuff is in the deal. Only the GA.

:ohnoez:

Posted (edited)

Have a few people coming to look at the collection so am just going to close for now. If deals can't be made, I will start listing in earnest.

I apologize for all the build-up, but never thought there would be interest in the whole thing all at once.

Thanks,

John

Edited by johnenock

On 3/7/2024 at 2:11 PM, johnenock said:

Have a few people coming to look at the collection so am just going to close for now. If deals can't be made, I will start listing in earnest.

I apologize for all the build-up, but never thought there would be interest in the whole thing all at once.

Thanks,

John

Easier to wrangle a cow than tryin' to wrangle a fair offer from some o' them cherry-pickin', low-ballin' comic dealers. Keep the electric cattle prod handy...

On 3/7/2024 at 2:54 PM, Black_Adam said:

Easier to wrangle a cow than tryin' to wrangle a fair offer from some o' them cherry-pickin', low-ballin' comic dealers. Keep the electric cattle prod handy...

Pretty sure Roy enjoys the prod...., :baiting: