• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FED EX
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I don't want to ship FedEx. It should not matter how I ship my items. I have 100+ magazines that won't be submitted until I have a USPS priority option. I can not find a work around.

• Administrator

@mikeledo,

Thank you for contacting us. If you are shipping to our office you can use any shipping method to have this delivered to us. You do not need to use FedEx to ship us your items. However, for the return, we will mainly use FedEx of return. If you would prefer this ships back via USPS, the return address listed for your submissions will need to be a PO Box. Otherwise, it will be shipped back via FedEx. These methods are used specifically for insurance purposes and to ensure our customers do receive their collectibles after shipping. If you have submissions in the process you would like to update the address on, please contact us via email with the submission number and new address. 

Thanks for your understanding!