• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Good evening. Will custom labels stay retired or will some popular ones make another round? Such as the custom Hobgoblin, Giant Size X-Men, Secret Wars etc. Some of these labels may become permanent. I personally love the custom labels when for books that the label came from. 

• Administrator

While some popular labels may return in the future (like how the ASM New York has returned) there are no guarantees, or list of these that will be returning in the future. Because of this, if there is a label you like, be sure to get it before it's gone! Thanks for checking! 

How often do you rotate labels? I recall advertising some new labels on Instagram leading up to the release of the 2022 roster. Will we see a preview of possible candidates?

• Administrator

@BR0B0T

These labels are swapped out after they have been in circulation for a full year. There is no set date they will expire but we will announce it ahead of time to give our customers a period to get the ones they want before they are gone. That said, be sure to not wait till the last chance/last call notification. In some cases, because of the large influx of submissions this causes, we may run out of a specific label type before receiving your order in-house. As for the new labels, our social media team may tease some labels before the official release, but I can not confirm that is a definite occurrence.