• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poster Grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Couple questions regarding Concert posters .

1. Are the Premium member ship $150 credit and "10% off grading tier" applicable to poster & handbill grading fees as well?

2. If a poster has been linen backed, can it be graded? I am assuming no.

3. I have a couple of Russ Gibb sponsored events that I have items from. They are technically not at Grande Ballroom, but they are all Russ Gibb (who owned Grande) - I believe that makes them part of the series. Do you grade those? See attached images.

Zep.jpg

Doors.jpg

IMG_6115.JPEG

• Administrator
On 3/7/2024 at 3:25 PM, MusicManDan said:

1. Are the Premium member ship $150 credit and "10% off grading tier" applicable to poster & handbill grading fees as well?

2. If a poster has been linen backed, can it be graded? I am assuming no.

3. I have a couple of Russ Gibb sponsored events that I have items from. They are technically not at Grande Ballroom, but they are all Russ Gibb (who owned Grande) - I believe that makes them part of the series. Do you grade those? See attached images.

Hello @MusicManDan,

1. Yes the credit and discount will apply to posters/handbill submissions. 

2. Unfortunately, we would not be able to grade this item. Correct! 

3. I checked one of those posters you mentioned ( The Doors - May 11 ) and it does come up in our system so we should be able to grade it but will need it in hand to confirm.

Thanks for checking! 

A separate response from I received via email from your helpdesk indicated that you can grade linen backed (i.e. conserved) posters as long as they fit the holder.

So, which is the correct answer?