• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade number off center on entire order!
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I received an entire order of Moderns with all the grade numbers off center. I picked just the worse two to send back as a mechanical error but only got "your order cannot be completed". Maybe I'm being too picky but getting the grade number centered should be a no brainer. Anyone else having this same problem and were you able to return for a new label? 

IMG_1990.thumb.jpg.eba60ce3757761eaca4ce279a1c8a711.jpgIMG_1989.thumb.jpg.0e049ba33b6cf7f64eb3b33b9ebeda8e.jpg

On 3/9/2024 at 7:01 PM, The Lions Den said:

Please bear in mind that something like this wouldn't have been an issue even in the golden days of Quality Control...   

Are you saying it would've been considered within specs? Or are you saying it wouldn't have happened?

On 3/10/2024 at 10:52 AM, Gaard said:

Are you saying it would've been considered within specs? Or are you saying it wouldn't have happened?

I'm saying that it's such a miniscule issue it probably wouldn't have been noticed by the QC person even if they were taking their time to check for mistakes...