• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

My si magazines were sent to cgc from the person who cleaned and pressed my books.Alex the comic   presser in South Carolina.I am trying to get information on the status of my books.supposedly cgc was supposed to let me know what the status of my books were at each stage of the process?But the  only information I received from cgc was that they had received my books.And then yesterday I received one of my books from cgc and I did not know it was even finished being graded I have been trying to get some information on my books that were submitted by the cleaning and pressing service but I can’t seem to find any information on them.can someone please advise on this matter, thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @colectorjg,

You can track your submissions through the process HERE. We do not send email updates for each change of status, however. I am sorry for the confusion this may have caused. Please note, if these were done through the pressers account, you will not be able to access this submission tracking information. You will need to contact the presser in that case for more information on the status of those orders. 

Regards,