• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

182 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2024 at 2:52 PM, crassus said:

Heart Throbs 141 8.5 (Bright & glossy; presents better and a mainly single defect book, impact ur crnr leaving faint partial cb crse/fold fc & bc, with only the slightest impressions on interior pages, faint and minor but enough to determine the grade; otherwise wear consistent with a 9.0-9.2; light cb spine stress, mainly left of issue #; sm bindery scuffs; slight crnr blunting; some production ink around area of main title; note: d-stamp ur bc; light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is White) $45.00

HT-141-fc.jpg

HT-141-bc.jpg

:takeit:

On 3/20/2024 at 2:56 PM, crassus said:

Falling in Love 129 6.0 (Bright & glossy; all attached, staples clean; it's a Mylar queen for sure...well maybe more a Mylar princess...presents better with strong colours but an accumulation of cb wear held it back; light to mod spine & edge wear, almost entirely faint vertical cb crses along btm 1/2 of r-edge fc; v light cb spine stress; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; cb wear with deeper ncb impacts & folds in area of man's shoulder and back, mostly ncb but its there; long cb crse ul crnr bc; note: long printer's-crse along top edge fc & another 2 left edge bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is White) $12.00

FiL-129-fc.jpg

FiL-129-bc.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 2:51 PM, crassus said:

Heart Throbs 137 6.0 (Bright & glossy; all attached, staples clean; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly v sm dings & tears top edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress, mainly around top staple; cb impact btm spine; production ink stain top spine; cb crse r-edge fc opposite guy's elbow; crnr blunting with sm crse br fc; sm droplet moisture stains, largest is dime sized, fc and what finally determined grade; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $12.00

HT-137-fc.jpg

HT-137-bc.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 2:48 PM, crassus said:

Heart Throbs 128 6.0 (Bright & glossy; all attached, staples clean; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge fc; light to mod cb spine stress; crnr blunting all 4 crnrs, with sm cb crses br fc & ul bc; faint partial cb crse btm r-edge next to the  "!" in "SHOES!"; long cb crse ul crnr bc and what determined grade; sm cb thumb crse top edge bc; light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $15.00

HT-128-fc.jpg

HT-128-bc.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 6:23 PM, lizards2 said:

Heart Throbs 128, 137, 141 and Falling in Love 129 all yours Mike, with much love, many thanks indeed (worship)

On 3/20/2024 at 3:52 PM, JollyComics said:

What did I miss?  :shy:

A Canadian love story...., :luhv: 

Edited by lizards2
No Moose were harmed in the filming....,

On 3/20/2024 at 6:05 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

If you want exotic innuendo donkeys, head to Jimbo's thread

Even I didn't know there are more exotic things than comic books here. Aw man, I missed that much.

On 3/20/2024 at 7:08 PM, JollyComics said:

Even I didn't know there are more exotic things than comic books here. Aw man, I missed that much.

I'll have to have your Mother or Wife's permission :shy: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/21/2024 at 7:00 PM, jimjum12 said:

I'll have to have your Mother or Wife's permission :shy: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

What about the Mistress? Doesn't she count?...

On 3/21/2024 at 4:05 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

I can't find the whip emoji ... @lizards2

We used to have some really good ones, but management took them away. I saved some in photobucket - the leather whip one is one of them. I also have the boner banana, but was told by an old mod never to post it again.

If anyone still has the boning bananas or the fish slapping face one, I would be interested in getting them.

On 3/21/2024 at 5:07 PM, JollyComics said:

image.gif.d5724342a660737f384cd90a440368ab.gif

I think I need that one - or is it stock?