• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

182 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2024 at 8:28 PM, universal soldier said:

Sometimes you walk into the end of a thread and wonder what the :censored: is going on in here. :whatthe:

I think I'm going to just run with it for advertising:

"A little Carousel of Comics...trust us, you have absolutely no idea what's coming next"

On 3/21/2024 at 5:48 PM, crassus said:

"A little Carousel of Comics...trust us, you have absolutely no idea what's coming next"

I'm still waiting on my history lesson. :sumo:

• Administrator
On 3/21/2024 at 7:53 PM, lizards2 said:
On 3/21/2024 at 7:05 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

I can't find the whip emoji ... @lizards2

We used to have some really good ones, but management took them away.

I have added 6 or 7 emojis in the last week.  Most were sent to me by forum members.  Feel free to send me ones that are properly sized, and I may add them.  No boner bananas.  (tsk)

On 3/21/2024 at 6:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have added 6 or 7 emojis in the last week.  Most were sent to me by forum members.  Feel free to send me ones that are properly sized, and I may add them.  No boner bananas.  (tsk)

I so want to respond with the boner banana, because that's how I feel..., :yeehaw:

On 3/21/2024 at 11:08 PM, lizards2 said:

I so want to respond with the boner banana, because that's how I feel..., :yeehaw:

...looks like my Carousel is finally having the desired effect....looking over at @jimjum12 's thread I'm thinking he and I should just merge our threads and corner the market...

...at any rate I'll have more books tomorrow...

BedsideBachelor-Cvr-Boards.jpg

On 3/22/2024 at 8:35 AM, crassus said:

...looks like my Carousel is finally having the desired effect....looking over at @jimjum12 's thread I'm thinking he and I should just merge our threads and corner the market...

...at any rate I'll have more books tomorrow...

BedsideBachelor-Cvr-Boards.jpg

Is this the carousel where all the cool kids go to carouse? Asking for a friend. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/21/2024 at 5:48 PM, crassus said:

I was promised the glory land with strippers, SA FF's, Wrightsons, Adams, Ploog, Starlin, a Gamora pin-up and Godzilla stuff. Originally I was :headbang: and now it's more :151549297_waiting3: Also waiting for confirmation that my latest shipment of risque literary treasures have been delivered, checked and in and approved by the Oregon State Board of Reptiles. Pretty much confused why all of this didn't happen last night.

On 3/22/2024 at 11:50 AM, Black_Adam said:

We need to build a wall to keep the comics here!

Flag of Canada - Wikipedia

:idea: ... and to keep the riff-raff out! ,,,Wait a minute, you guys ARE the riff-raff ... GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/22/2024 at 11:41 AM, Kramerica said:

I was promised the glory land with strippers, SA FF's, Wrightsons, Adams, Ploog, Starlin, a Gamora pin-up and Godzilla stuff. Originally I was :headbang: and now it's more :151549297_waiting3: Also waiting for confirmation that my latest shipment of risque literary treasures have been delivered, checked and in and approved by the Oregon State Board of Reptiles. Pretty much confused why all of this didn't happen last night.

The Oregon State Board of Reptiles confirms delivery of contraband.

Sorry for the delay - we are busy with many pressing issues not related to funny books.