• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged slab while moving
1 1

2 posts in this topic

So something fell on one of my slabs and it's cracked open. Only the top got broke and one of the corners is able to open now. Comic can't come out but the label is exposed. If I reholder will it keep it's gold label? Grade can change I'm sure that's not as important .I just don't want to lose the gold label on 1/4 of the variants. I personally had these signed and Cgc. If I send them it in will I be able to opt out if the label will change? 

Edited by Spazz1591

• Administrator

Hello @Spazz1591

Yikes! I am sorry for the inconvenience! We should be able to reholder this book and keep the SS qualification. Please be sure NOT to remove the label. When submitting this through the reholder service, after completing the form, please write on the packing slip some more information on how it was damaged (in the move as you have done here) for our graders to review. If our graders determine the label was swapped or the book is not the same as listed we will contact you with more information via email.