• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick question
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I know this is a comic thread but magazine wasn't an option. 

I am trying to graded and authenticate and auto on a Time Inc. Sports Illustrated for Kids, more specifically a Sports Illustrated For Kids V15 #1 January 2003, I am not seeing the option for that or even the V14 #1 2002 edition for that matter. 

Would anyone have any idea as to why? 

On 3/16/2024 at 2:56 AM, TyCoTooCold said:

I am trying to graded and authenticate and auto on a Time Inc. Sports Illustrated for Kids, more specifically a Sports Illustrated For Kids V15 #1 January 2003, I am not seeing the option for that or even the V14 #1 2002 edition for that matter. 

Not seeing the option for that magazine?   No idea.

Not seeing the option for authenticating an auto?  'Cuz they don't do that at CGC.

Had to remove a comma to avoid suspension.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:56 AM, TyCoTooCold said:

CGC does not authenticate any direct signature not witnessed by one of their employee's or a facilitator. If you submit this for grading it will receive a green label with a note of "name written on cover". If you want the signature authenticated/slabbed you will need to go with the competition.

as for issue not showing up; it is probably not yet in their database so you would have to type what issue it is manually under the "issue not found section" when filling out the form.