• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IS tIs CGC-Certification Site Down?
2 2

12 posts in this topic

@CGC Mike is the certification page down? no matter what number I enter, it states, "this item cannot be found..." I bring this to your attention as I saw earlier posts from members concerned a CGC comic may not be legitimate.

Have a great day.

I don't know if it is pertinent....

If you do have a CGC membership or are not logged in, the is a 10-15 limit on how many certs you can look up per day, or something like that :cheers: 

@Upgrayedd2

• Administrator
On 3/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, Upgrayedd2 said:

@CGC Mike is the certification page down? no matter what number I enter, it states, "this item cannot be found..." I bring this to your attention as I saw earlier posts from members concerned a CGC comic may not be legitimate.

Have a great day.

Hi

Others have answered your question.  However, if this continues to be a problem for you on Monday, let me know.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, Upgrayedd2 said:

Have a great day.

Are you trying to verify a comic using the cgc card page? For some reason the card page comes up first in google search results. 

On 3/17/2024 at 1:01 AM, Upgrayedd2 said:

Yup. That was my mistake. Didn't realize I was on the "cards" page. My apologies. @CGC Mike feel free to remove this posting

Happened to me the day before, so you’ve got company. lol