• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't view registry info
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2024 at 6:39 AM, hyhhyss12 said:

0962663002 says not found. This was a comic I was wanting to purchase but I can't view the notes or anything. Wondering if someone else can? 

Thanks 

Screenshot_20240318_063805_Facebook.jpg

It doesn't come up for me either, even though the site is working, so idk @jstam

• Administrator

@hyhhyss12 I'm able to view this cert in our database; it is perfectly legit. It was graded in 2017 and there are no accompanying grader's notes. 

There is a known issue affecting some certs not pulling on the cert verify tool and our I.T. team is addressing them. 

If there are concerns relating to any cert number for any collectible CCG has certified, please get in touch with customer service who will be more than happy to look into any concerns raised. 

The Registry thread is for Registry related topics. Posts related to technical issues need to go into the Ask CGC thread.