• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about someone sell me some high grade batmans?

13 posts in this topic

How about we try that for once! The hell with these Spiderman books and Fantastic Five and house of toilet paper! Lets go with a real superhero Batman!

No super powers just a regular guy running around in spandex sleeping with his ward.

Please PM me with your lists. sumo.gif

Thank You? popcorn.gif

I've probably got a slew of 9.4+ in the 250-299 range, and a bunch of 9.6+ in the 300-350 range from an OO collection I just bought with a full run from 1972 to 1986. Still going through all of it, and I can't find my scanner cables. But I will get you some scans in the next few days if I can find them. thumbsup2.gif

I've probably got a slew of 9.4+ in the 250-299 range, and a bunch of 9.6+ in the 300-350 range from an OO collection I just bought with a full run from 1972 to 1986. Still going through all of it, and I can't find my scanner cables. But I will get you some scans in the next few days if I can find them. thumbsup2.gif

You are the man!! yay.gifyay.gif