• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dynamic Forces Ordering?

9 posts in this topic

I’m sure many of you have ordered from DF directly; I have not. I own a lot of their books but always bought on the secondary market or from shops. Their website is a bit dated and not the easiest to navigate. 

When you do a search it brings up multiple items that allow you to add to cart, have a “coming soon” label, but a release date that has already passed, sometimes months or years past. 

Do they ever ship items that have a “coming soon” with a past date or should I only be looking for in stock items?

This is what I typed in 2014 about Dynamic Forces when creating the CGC board origin thread.  

I discovered the site after first getting into the hobby again after 15 years and making the mistake of ordering "cool stuff" from Dynamic Forces. After waiting 6-8 months for my order to never arrive, I googled Dynamic Forces sucks and here I am :)

On 3/21/2024 at 5:34 PM, mikenyc said:

It seems that I should simply buy anything I like from DF from a seller at some point in the future, lol. 

95% of my DF exclusives were bought at 80% off or more, usually at auction.

On 3/21/2024 at 8:34 PM, mikenyc said:

It seems that I should simply buy anything I like from DF from a seller at some point in the future, lol. 

It may be close to 20 years, if not more, since I purchased a DF comic book but I do recall that I did so from a comic book mail order company. It was either Westfield Comics or DCBS, and it very likely still took a very long time to receive it. In my limited experience with DF comic books, as shadroch notes, their value plummets; perhaps after 40 years the ones I purchased will be worth what I paid.