• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy :) Have things gotten busier ?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Have an order in the 'scheduled for grading' state for a while longer than prior subs.   No complaints here at all, just checking as I included a few thicker cards which you may not actually grade.  Thinking that could of put a delay in it.    

• Administrator

Hello @1980sMoshPit!

Thanks for reaching out to us. With our current workflow, it is not uncommon for submissions to remain in the "scheduled for grading" status a bit longer than before. Rest assured that submissions are being processed in the order they were recieved and we anticipate your submission to be completed within the grading tiers turnaround time estimate. If we come across any cards that are too thick for our holder, we will simply reject them and continue with the rest of the cards without delay. I hope this helps! 

Thanks again for reaching out to us, and for trusting us with your collectibles. Please let us know if we may assist you in the future!

All the best to you, 

On 3/20/2024 at 8:42 PM, 1980sMoshPit said:

Have an order in the 'scheduled for grading' state for a while longer than prior subs.   No complaints here at all, just checking as I included a few thicker cards which you may not actually grade.  Thinking that could of put a delay in it.    

I think so. My bulk has been in Received for 2 weeks now. I'm not complaining. I like that CGC  cards is getting business. 

true actually.  There was some other thread that I freaked out on that was advising some bulk 500k sub or something came in, referenced as junk :) heh heh which was put in the grading queue ahead of the historical submitters.    Can't find that thread now.  I got a 02/16 sub in scheduled for grading for I don't know how long now.    Anyway, also heard the delays will bring all 10s.  so we got that going for us. HA !