• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG X-men #1 Same post as before, better pics

13 posts in this topic

Yah, i'm pretty sure it does have restoration, it's not mine, but i was wondering a grade, i was thinking a 6.5

Actually, according to the owner of this book there is no restoration-just found this out. He's asking $2400, and I was thinking of making him an offer. But, i dunno

Yah, i'm pretty sure it does have restoration, it's not mine, but i was wondering a grade, i was thinking a 6.5

Actually, according to the owner of this book there is no restoration-just found this out. He's asking $2400, and I was thinking of making him an offer. But, i dunno

If he's willing to agree to a no restoration guarantee (get it in writing) and you are able to buy with a credit card, then I don't have problems with it.

But it does make you wonder why a mid-to high grade X-Men 1 isn't slabbed in the first place.

If he's willing to agree to a no restoration guarantee (get it in writing) and you are able to buy with a credit card, then I don't have problems with it.

But it does make you wonder why a mid-to high grade X-Men 1 isn't slabbed in the first place.

I totally agree with you on this. Thanks for advice!!

Didnt this happen to you once already? LEARN man. Just bite the bullet and buy a CGC copy or one from a board member. Sheesh.

Didnt this happen to you once already? LEARN man. Just bite the bullet and buy a CGC copy or one from a board member. Sheesh.

Yes it did happen to me, I can't find any copies cgc or pgx 5.5-6.5. Any body have one?