• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status of Celebrity Authentics holograms
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Comito, thanks for reaching out to us. As of right now, we anticipate having the holograms soon so we may begin shipping orders out in the next few weeks. Thank you for trusting us with your collectibles and for your patience as we work through the delay in receiving the holograms. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Hi @JuliaJ CS thanks for the response. I called CGC customer service four weeks ago and earlier today and both times was told there was no ETA for when the holograms would be delivered. I do not understand why CS is stating no ETA and your response is 'soon'. Also, please let us know why there is a delay, as I would think the delivery timing would be included in the contract.

Posted (edited)

Yep! And I email CA last week and they told me they sent the numbers to CGC weeks ago. Whatever that means…

Edited by Comito