• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to get Kelley Jones Autograph for CGC

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have Batman KnightFall books. Interested in getting them signed by Kelley Jones. I noticed that they don't appear east coast conventions or CGC In-House signing. I only seen Kelley Jones appear on the west coast. Any Suggestions? Thanks

Edited by comicrage

On 3/23/2024 at 9:26 AM, comicrage said:

Hi,

I have Batman KnightFall books. Interested in getting them signed by Kelley Jones, Jim Aparo or Doug Moench. I noticed that they don't appear east coast conventions or CGC In-House signing. Any Suggestions? Thanks

Reach out to Rich Henn who is a CGC SS facilitator.  He has a private signing with Moench at the end of the month.  Check with him if you can still submit.  His form on the submission is still there to fill out but best to contact him.  Good luck.

On 3/23/2024 at 10:51 AM, waynemel said:

Reach out to Rich Henn who is a CGC SS facilitator.  He has a private signing with Moench at the end of the month.  Check with him if you can still submit.  His form on the submission is still there to fill out but best to contact him.  Good luck.

I 2nd Rich Henn

Very generally, check in on the signature subforum.  Cgc authorized facilitators make announcements about which conventions they attend to get books signed.  If one of those facilitators lines up with a preferred guest attendance at a convention you can mail that facilitator your books and have them get the signature for you and then they submit that book to cgc. For a fee, of course.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:45 PM, dick pontoon said:

Getting Jim Aparo's signature may be a challenge as he passed away about 19 years ago.

I specialize in "post life" facilitation of authorized signatures*

I will be facilitating Houdini tonight for his special 150th

image.thumb.jpeg.5c7d3fba45a7960b8538d8e09f24d19f.jpeg

*all signatures are attained using only the most holistic methods.