• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Set Description Not Saving Changes

5 posts in this topic

When I make revisions to a Set Description and select "save", my changes are not saved, instead I am directed to Set Listing. I attempted to "save" changes three times without success.

Thank you for your assistance.

• Administrator

@Tec-Tac-Toe Hi there - I was able to recreate this problem logged in under your account. I've reported this to the developers and asked them to prioritize the fix. Thank you for reporting this. 

On 3/25/2024 at 9:46 AM, jstam said:

@Tec-Tac-Toe Hi there - I was able to recreate this problem logged in under your account. I've reported this to the developers and asked them to prioritize the fix. Thank you for reporting this. 

Thank you.

Hello,

I am following up on my request as, unfortunately, the problem persists. Of course, there are likely other registry problems that take precedence.

Thank you again.

On 4/2/2024 at 5:08 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Hello,

I am following up on my request as, unfortunately, the problem persists. Of course, there are likely other registry problems that take precedence.

Thank you again.

@jstam I had the same issue, and yet, I think what I have written is "ok", just that it is worth mentioning I had the same issue in regard to a "sets edit." :cheers: