• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum upgrade March 26th
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I'm all for it, as it has its bugs at the moment. As for why it is being "announced?" Does that mean there will be "significant" changes, and that is why you are asking us?

hmlol Idk if I have an opinion until I know what all it entails, but if it fixes the bugs then I'm ok... I think.

Or is this an upgrade similar in "change" to the 2017 change?

On 3/25/2024 at 12:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

image.png

Spoiler

at the moment

family-guy-mystery-box.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 3/25/2024 at 1:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm all for it, as it has its bugs at the moment. As for why it is being "announced?" Does that mean there will be "significant" changes, and that is why you are asking us?

Dena used to announce upgrades.  I am only just receiving them from Invision.  You probably won't notice any change.  It is a security release for the most part.  However, the forum might be unavailable for a short time.

On 3/25/2024 at 12:42 PM, CGC Mike said:

Dena used to announce upgrades.  I am only just receiving them from Invision.  You probably won't notice any change.  It is a security release for the most part.  However, the forum might be unavailable for a short time.

(thumbsu

On 3/25/2024 at 1:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

hmlol Idk if I have an opinion until I know what all it entails, but if it fixes the bugs then I'm ok... I think.

Or is this an upgrade similar in "change" to the 2017 change?

Reveal hidden contents

at the moment

family-guy-mystery-box.gif

image.gif.6126a8480391933290933cec8753ddab.gif

Explains my inability to log in today. I had to delete cookies and restart my browser before I could successfully log in.

On 3/25/2024 at 1:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

image.png

You're hearing from me now, hold off until tomorrow.