• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-Grading
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently sent in eight graded cards, all with M9 grades to be regraded with the hopes of getting M+9.5 grades. I received a call from customer service to clarify if I wanted a reholder or a regrade. I had sent them under the $15 grading tier so I was confused why the call. In talking with the CGC rep I explained I was hoping some would qualify for the M+ grade. He explained to me that the M+ grade had been around since they started grading and that if they had been good enough to get that grade they would have gotten it originally. All the cards had sub grades that to me appeared to be very strong 9's. With what he said I decided to see if I could cancel the order and have them sent back with nothing done. CGC agreed to do that and am waiting for them to be returned. Was I given the correct information? Can a M9 qualify for M+ 9.5?