• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some GA books from my collection. Timely, , Schomberg, Frazetta, Batman, Wonder Woman
3 3

37 posts in this topic

There isn't too much data on most of these to determine prices , but they are very  nice books. They are all books I've kept in my collection.  A few were listed previously, but I've lowered the prices a bit, a few I've never listed anywhere before. They were part of completed runs that I collected.

I accept Zelle Pay, Checks, Money Orders and Paypal. I charge exact shipping to anywhere. I pay for private insurance, but I will need a signature for the books to be covered (that means for Canada, you are talking about Priority or Fedex).

I accept returns as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the book within 3 days, using the same shipping method and packing method, that I sent them to you. Shipping would be on you, since the books are slabbed. 

Payment is due within 3 days unless we've made other arrangements before you post :takeit:

First take it on the boards or in a PM wins...I have the right to decide which one is first (if it's not obvious)....but a tie (if it's really a tie) will always go to the post on the boards

Edited by skypinkblu

On 3/30/2024 at 11:12 AM, skypinkblu said:

Wonder Comics #17, 6.5 OW, 1948

Schomberg, Frazetta and Fawcette. Notes say it's a bondage cover.

Bin is $1175.00

image.jpeg.a7e6e460a6b17c8d1013a172b1d507bb.jpeg

WOW!!!!  What a gorgeous book!!!!!!!!!!  :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

On 3/30/2024 at 8:08 AM, skypinkblu said:

I'm having a little trouble changing my font colors, so I apologize if they are uneven.

Jungle Comics #105, CGC 9.2 (old label) OW/W 1948 there are 22 on the census
Okajima Pedigree John Celardo, Maurice Whitman,, August Froehlich and Matt Baker art
This is a very nice looking 9.2, it was graded in 2001 at a time when I'm told grading was pretty tight.
Bin is $2200

image.jpeg.22bbbc471d5f76c56217d16717f691ee.jpeg

image.jpeg.1c68221b7a8f0bd0699d4fd2a3ebf48b.jpeg

image.jpeg.43d11000e25df5bf4c387b72a9ccd9a7.jpeg

Taken via PM!

On 3/30/2024 at 12:12 PM, Blackmask said:

Taken via PM!

Jungle 105 sold to Blackmask. Thank you, Alan! 

I forgot to list it here, but as mentioned in the announcement thread, I'll be adding some Cadbury to your order;! 

Holy cow is that a mighty fine Miss Fury :x - most of the time, all you see are beaters. I don't know if I've seen an 8.0 outside of HA. 

Someone asked a very good question. I added a picture of the cert for the Miss Fury.

Thanks for asking! I got distracted while I was posting. Meant to add it before.