• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to add cards to the Registry
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am unable to add three cards to the Registry.  Each card that I tried to enter was met with the following response:  Not sure if the system is down...

This card is not in the CGC database. Are you sure that you entered the correct number?

Yes Go back

We will review this card and you will be notified of the results.

Add More Cards

Thank you

I have experienced the same scenario. It has been like this since yesterday.  I had tried to add some sports cards and I received the same error.  The one card that I did not receive the error on was one I had purchased from another registry member.  For that card I received the "this belongs to another member, do you still wish to add.." type message.

image.png.90f15083d41eca80ff3349e93e60363b.png

Edited by TwoYewts

On 4/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Do the cards show up on the cert lookup tool?

SC, to answer your question, if you try the cert lookup tool it tells you that the feature is currently unavailable.  Been like that since yesterday as far as I can tell also.  If you wish to try, here is a card I was trying to add 1401017189170

• Administrator

Hi @Brain and @TwoYewts

We are currently working to resolve the issues with adding cards and with the certification look up tool. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and I will let you know as soon as I hear back!