• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ed Piskor Has Passed
5 5

307 posts in this topic

"Guys, I'm now getting involved in this thread and here is a WILD new claim."

"Source?"

"Screw you guys, this is exactly the sort of attitude that caused people to get hurt in the first place! I'm not getting involved!" *makes tiny baby sniffling noises, picks up ball, goes home. Continues to interact with the thread reacting to posts.

On 4/9/2024 at 9:23 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Let the lawsuits decide this. I realized not to get caught up on this. This will be my final post on the subject. 

The sad thing is in a few months people on social media won't care and they will move on to their new things they upset about. It comes quick and go quick. 

On 4/9/2024 at 9:48 AM, Sauce Dog said:

"Guys, I'm now getting involved in this thread and here is a WILD new claim."

"Source?"

"Screw you guys, this is exactly the sort of attitude that caused people to get hurt in the first place! I'm not getting involved!" *makes tiny baby sniffling noises, picks up ball, goes home. Continues to interact with the thread reacting to posts.

Nah, it's not worth it. Got a family and career. Why waste time? It's not productive to me. Peace out. 

On 4/9/2024 at 9:55 AM, D2 said:

never hesitates to drop an opinion on your post, but when confronted about what that opinion is, you’re met with silence.
The fact is, some people will just want to give their opinion and move on

For me it is less about a persons opinion on this situation and more about people dropping claims about the people & situation without even providing a source for it when politely asked (as how can we form an opinion on it ourselves?). 

I understand the many reasons someone might not want to explore and expand on their own opinions in depth here, but when asked for the bare minimum regarding a claim (I'm not asking for evidence, I just want to know where they heard it from so we can all think for ourselves about it and look into it) they go silent (but still post an interact in the thread?). That is some real toxicity; spreading claims about people which can grow out of hand, getting repeated as fact, and refusing to even talk about something they felt was important enough to share in the first place.

edit: They Dm'd me very important context. Well, in THAT case I totally can trust your wild claims at this time. (: 

Screenshot2024-04-09at11_29_57AM.thumb.png.4153d4fc79794f414c86838ddf8ac334.png

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 4/9/2024 at 10:38 AM, Sauce Dog said:

For me it is less about a persons opinion on this situation and more about people dropping claims about the people & situation without even providing a source for it when politely asked (as how can we form an opinion on it ourselves?). 

I understand the many reasons someone might not want to explore and expand on their own opinions in depth here, but when asked for the bare minimum regarding a claim (I'm not asking for evidence, I just want to know where they heard it from so we can all think for ourselves about it and look into it) they go silent (but still post an interact in the thread?). That is some real toxicity; spreading claims about people which can grow out of hand, getting repeated as fact, and refusing to even talk about something they felt was important enough to share in the first place.

edit: They Dm'd me very important context. Well, in THAT case I totally can trust your wild claims at this time. (: 

Screenshot2024-04-09at11_29_57AM.thumb.png.4153d4fc79794f414c86838ddf8ac334.png

A man killed himself. 

Aren’t we all issuing opinions at this point?