• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP impossible to find card
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I need your help. last week I purchased an English basic set charizard graded 8.5 CGC. before making the purchase I made sure that the card was legit, so I searched for it on the site database using the card code.. So far no problem, I find the card, it's her, the characteristics and defects match. The problem is that since Saturday, using the same code, I can no longer find it on the site, and honestly it makes me a little strange because it was on Saturday that the seller started the shipment. Do you know what could cause something like this? Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this a temporary issue with the CGC search site? Honestly, I'm already thinking about a scam, but I don't understand how this was available on the site until yesterday and has no longer been available since Saturday. As far as I know, you can't remove cards from the database, right? thanks to anyone who can help me

Edited by Muejick