• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any facilitators for Dallas Comic Con?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

ya it still surprises me that CGC hasn't added this event...

@CGC Mike is it pretty much out of reach for cgc to attend this late in the game? Fan Expo Dallas I presume...

• Administrator
On 4/2/2024 at 1:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya it still surprises me that CGC hasn't added this event...

@CGC Mike is it pretty much out of reach for cgc to attend this late in the game? Fan Expo Dallas I presume...

I am not involved with the events.  Generally, they are planned several months ahead of time.  However, you can check out our events page to see which ones we are covering.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/events/

On 4/2/2024 at 12:48 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am not involved with the events.  Generally, they are planned several months ahead of time.  However, you can check out our events page to see which ones we are covering.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/events/

ya that is why I noticed it wasn't there lol but short of calling to no avail, I thought I'd ask here, but thanks :) 

On 4/11/2024 at 12:47 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Also interested in knowing who can facilitate.

On 4/2/2024 at 11:13 AM, TSwift25 said:

Looking for a few signatures for creators who don't make regular appearances (like Murphy). Thanks in advance for all replies!

And anyone else I missed, they checked back with the list of facilitators. This is for Fan Expo Dallas in June 2024. @TSwift25 @MultiSig Mike

I know comicsketchart.com has a website, or I've used them before. They make good on "mistakes" within reason.

Best of luck!

Screenshot_20240418-094526.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/18/2024 at 9:49 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

And anyone else I missed, they checked back with the list of facilitators. This is for Fan Expo Dallas in June 2024. @TSwift25 @MultiSig Mike

I know comicsketchart.com has a website, or I've used them before. They make good on "mistakes" within reason.

Best of luck!

Screenshot_20240418-094526.png

I have had dealings with all of the ones listed except ComicTraders, and have had good experiences with them all.