• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder card lost?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I can't seem to get a response from CGC Customer Service. I sent this email to them several days ago:

May you please check the status on my reholder submission? Status says “scheduled for grading” but it’s a reholder, not a regrade! It was received by CGC on 2/22/2024. It should not take 42 days to reholder.
https://www.cgccards.com/account/my-submissions/tracking/1401024714/

-IP

• Administrator

Hello @IrishPrince

Thank you for reaching out. I can confirm that submission 1401024714 is being processed as a reholder submission. Scheduled for grading is a system status that indicates that the verification process has been completed and the submission is scheduled for the next stage in processing which is handled by the grading team. Since the bulk of submissions received are grading submissions, "scheduled for grading" was chosen as the "label" for this status. In the case of reholder submissions, the cards will not be regraded. However, reholder submissions are still reviewed by the grading team before moving on to encapsulation. Reholder is estimated to take 30 business days or approximately six weeks. Please keep in mind that the 30 business day turnaround time is an estimate and actual processing time can be longer. We are currently experiencing a high volume of reholder submissions, due to customer response to the $5.00 per card reholder fee. While we are working to process reholder submissions as quickly as possible, high volume may affect the overall turnaround time for the reholder queue. 

I have reviewed your submission, your grading credit has been applied so the submission will not experience any billing delay, and the order is being processed normally. We should see some movement soon. Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also have a reholder submission, CGC3529431293. The order was received on 2/26/24 and is still "Scheduled for grading." Another downside is that the ReHolder service is now $5 per card versus the $10 that I've already paid for but am still waiting on. I did verify with one of their reps that my order is still in the queue and that my cards weren't loss. However, it leaves a bad taste knowing it's well pass the estimated time plus they've lowered the price by half now.