• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MyComicShop: Teen Confessions 2; Carl Barks Signed Print; William Stout Sketch; Crow 4
1 1

11 posts in this topic

The New Dinosaurs Signed & Sketched Artist's Edition by William Stout

Item #60951261: The New Dinosaurs Signed & Sketched Artist's Edition by William Stout

Item #60951261: The New Dinosaurs Signed & Sketched Artist's Edition by William Stout

Hey @Ryan.! I was trying to search for MyComicShop on here and stumbled upon your thread. I see you are consigning with them.

If someone makes an offer on their website, how do they contact you? I was going to email MCS or try to find them on here but I made an offer twice on a consigned book and it just expired again. Wondering if they just couldn't reach the consignor. Kinda anticlimactic. Sorry to bug. Good luck with the sales!

-Guy

On 5/31/2024 at 7:08 PM, grendel013 said:

Hey @Ryan.! I was trying to search for MyComicShop on here and stumbled upon your thread. I see you are consigning with them.

If someone makes an offer on their website, how do they contact you? I was going to email MCS or try to find them on here but I made an offer twice on a consigned book and it just expired again. Wondering if they just couldn't reach the consignor. Kinda anticlimactic. Sorry to bug. Good luck with the sales!

-Guy

I get an email from MCS letting me know that I have an offer, and the amount. I log into my account and can respond to the offer there. It's possible that the offers you made got stuck in the consignor's spam filter. Or they didn't like the offers and ignored them.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:58 PM, Ryan. said:

I get an email from MCS letting me know that I have an offer, and the amount. I log into my account and can respond to the offer there. It's possible that the offers you made got stuck in the consignor's spam filter. Or they didn't like the offers and ignored them.

Thanks! I think I'm just gonna grab it for the full asking price. I don't think it was an offensive offer.:banana:It was less than 10% off and I just like round numbers. LOL.

If I buy it though, does MCS have the book already in possession or do they have to contact the seller and have them ship to them and then they ship to me?

On 5/31/2024 at 9:10 PM, grendel013 said:

Thanks! I think I'm just gonna grab it for the full asking price. I don't think it was an offensive offer.:banana:It was less than 10% off and I just like round numbers. LOL.

If I buy it though, does MCS have the book already in possession or do they have to contact the seller and have them ship to them and then they ship to me?

MCS has it so, if you buy it, you will definitely receive it.