• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 39
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Blunted corners with color breaking creases, edge wear with color breaking vertical creases along the outer edge, book length color breaking subscription crease, minor to moderate spine wear with color breaking stress lines and color breaking vertical creases, minor to moderate spine roll, minor discoloration of rear cover.

According to the grading standards (Overstreet/Heritage) book length creases are not allowed in a any grade above GD/VG 3.0, however, without the subscription crease I would have graded this book in the VG/FN 5.0 range, with the subscription crease, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assign a grade of...VG- 3.5 to VG 4.0

FN 6.0 - Minor cover wear apparent, with minor to moderate creases.

VG/FN 5.0 - Minor to moderate cover wear apparent, with minor to moderate creases and/or dimples.

VG 4.0 - Can have moderate creases or dimples. 

GD/VG 3.0 - Can have a book-length crease and/or dimples.

GD 2.0 - Book-length creases and dimples may be present.

4.0/4 5

Been looking at a lot in this grade because that's about all I want to spend on this book.