• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orders Not Showing Up In Submission Tracking

5 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

I called Customer Service yesterday and spoke with Rachelle.  It was in regards to two orders:

CGC0232503306 - Four books, Fast Track Modern Grading and Imaging (no pressing).

CGC3293975369 - One slab to be Reholdered with imaging.

Each order was sent in separate boxes.  Both packages were delivered to your facility on 4/1 and scanned in the very next day, 4/2.  As of this writing, neither are in my Submission Tracking.  In speaking with Rachelle she didn't think receiving was that far behind in opening mail.  So I'm just wondering what the delay is.  Spring Break?  Easter?  Wondercon submissions?  The Eclipse?

Thank you.

• Administrator

@workingdog,

Long time no talk! We are a little behind on opening packages right now. Rest assured both of these should be visible to you soon. Nothing specific slowing these opening times down other than the amount of mail we are receiving right now though. Good News: We didn't all burn our eyes staring at the Eclipse. 

Thanks for your patience as always!

Hey @MattM CS -

Ok, please help me understand this: I sent in a six book MFT order (#CGC1795315525) which was delivered this past Tuesday, 4/9, Scanned in the next day, 4/10, and was just posted in my Submission Tracking this afternoon, 4/11 (Submission #4413679).  CC has been charged.

But what about the two orders from 4/1 which I started this initial thread about?  How did they skipped?

Thank you!

I had the same issue my order which i sent 10 days later is on the way while the early order is ready for grading.

I thought they worked on orders as they come in?