• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upgraded Account, but have a pending submission under old subscription tier
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi CGC, 

I currently have a submission with a 3rd party presser (Order #: CGC7250206255), this order was submitted when I had a Premier Membership. 

While waiting for the Presser to finish the books and submit them, under my account, I have since upgraded to an Elite Membership. 

My question is, would the prices that I am going to pay for grading change to reflect the Elite Membership?  Or will I still be charged the Premier Membership prices?

Just curious, not a huge issue, but figured I would at least inquire.

• Administrator

Hello @Evan Haworth,

Great question! This pricing should reflect the old pricing according to your account when the order was created. Is rare cases, our automated accounting software will adjust the price automatically to your new rate, but this is not to be expected as the price quoted on the submission form was the agreed upon rate. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking!