• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD AND CLOSED Two High Grade Mutant First Appearances - X-men #12 CGC 8.5, Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Selling two stunning recent returns, they'll each get their own post.

TERMS:

People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Since this is CGC, all sales are final, but of course if the book doesn't arrive correctly, that's a different story.

First :takeit:in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

All prices are in USD.

Priority shipping within the US is included.  If you want to insure it, that's available up to $5000, according to my research. We can insure it to your level of comfort including through alternate insurers.  Book will be securely shipped in the same packaging/style as it came back from CGC.

I would ship internationally but would have to calculate rates etc when we find out where I'm shipping.

This is my 5th sale here, so please ask about anything I may have left out!

I don't have a ton of Kudos on the boards yet, but did sell one book right around this price, and have gotten only good feedback so far.  I have a longer track record on reddit comicswap, and of course, am happy to discuss via PM and do what I can to make any buyer feel comfortable.

I'll prefer personal checks (will likely need to clear as I'm new here), money order, or Zelle.  But I'm happy to work with any buyer if you have another preferred payment method.

Feel free to send me offers via PM

Edited by Corvonie
it's my 5th sale

Posted (edited)

Next up, Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8 OW/W.  Another great example.  I half expected this to come back with one of those new fangled 9.9s but I guess you don't get that with OW/W pages :shiftyeyes:lol.  But I couldn't find a flaw on this book.

Last sale on Heritage was two weeks back for $3840 and shows an upwards trend in the book, but that one has White Pages.

SOLD PER PM

CGC notes are here: 

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/4407202002/

image.png

image.png

IMG_8854.JPG

IMG_8855.JPG

image.png

Edited by Corvonie

On 4/9/2024 at 8:00 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Is the dog poop being removed from this one?

:wishluck:

Perhaps.