• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I haven't submitted anything yet. If I'm not home when Fed Ex delivers my submissions, what happens? I have a Fed Ex ship site close by. If I'm usually not home during the day, would it be a good idea to have my submissions sent there? I cancelled my Premium "sign up" cuz I wasn't sure what to put for my "shipping information". 

• Administrator

Hello,

If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts, it will be returned to the sender.  Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue, we will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and/or address can be made by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice. 

Orders can be shipped to any address of your choosing; a place of business or directly to a FedEx location to be held for pickup.  (Note: FedEx has partnered with Walgreens to offer additional pickup locations. The address for the specific location is required). That said, if you can not normally sign for your packages at home, I would suggest using a FedEx location for your initial submission shipping address instead of your home address. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!