• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission received at Post Office April 1st - still pending received on my submissions
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Hello CGC,

Can you advise if you have a backlog from Easter weekend? I'm showing my latest 21 book submission was delivered to the front desk, reception, mail room at 4:35pm signed by D. Perez the afternoon of April 1st. I have additional submissions pending that this one is holding up.

Sub# CGC4031002542

Tracking# 9407830109355001964840

It is showing received when I enter the tracking number in the search. Will this be opened this week?

Respectfully,

Michael

@CGC Mike

On 4/11/2024 at 7:05 AM, Vrishnak said:

Hello CGC,

Can you advise if you have a backlog from Easter weekend? I'm showing my latest 21 book submission was delivered to the front desk, reception, mail room at 4:35pm signed by D. Perez the afternoon of April 1st. I have additional submissions pending that this one is holding up.

Sub# CGC4031002542

Tracking# 9407830109355001964840

It is showing received when I enter the tracking number in the search. Will this be opened this week?

Respectfully,

Michael

@CGC Mike

I am in the same boat as you.  Had two submissions in two different packages arrive on 4/1 and were scanned in on 4/2.  Neither have yet to post in my Submission Tracking.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/534388-orders-not-showing-up-in-submission-tracking/

On 4/11/2024 at 8:09 AM, KCOComics said:

Have you tried calling? I've always had good experiences when I've gotten them on the phone.

I texted customer service on Tuesday, and they stated that the would have submissions that were delivered to them on the 2nd to the 4th opened this week.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:48 AM, workingdog said:

I am in the same boat as you.  Had two submissions in two different packages arrive on 4/1 and were scanned in on 4/2.  Neither have yet to post in my Submission Tracking.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/534388-orders-not-showing-up-in-submission-tracking/

Thank you for that link Workingdog. Puts my mind at ease some.

On 4/11/2024 at 4:10 PM, workingdog said:

@Vrishnak

Check this post out.  I don't what the heck CGC is doing when it comes to opening their mail ...

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/534388-orders-not-showing-up-in-submission-tracking/?do=findComment&comment=13150158

Not good at all. I usually wait till the CC is charged before I send in my next sub.

• Administrator
On 4/12/2024 at 6:28 AM, Vrishnak said:

@CGC Mike

Hello again,

Is there any updates available on when packages delivered on the 1st of April will be opened?

Hi

Based on your post yesterday, I  am guessing they might be opened today?

On 4/11/2024 at 1:35 PM, Vrishnak said:

I texted customer service on Tuesday, and they stated that the would have submissions that were delivered to them on the 2nd to the 4th opened this week.

Anyhow, this thread is now in the Ask CGC section so, someone should be around today to verify.  

Mike

On 4/12/2024 at 7:50 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Based on your post yesterday, I  am guessing they might be opened today?

Anyhow, this thread is now in the Ask CGC section so, someone should be around today to verify.  

Mike

@CGC Mike Hopefully it will be opened today. Guess we'll find out. :)

Thank you for the assist as always.

On 4/12/2024 at 6:28 AM, Vrishnak said:

@CGC Mike

Hello again,

Is there any updates available on when packages delivered on the 1st of April will be opened?

My MODERN submission arrived on Apr 1, and although it has showed as received the past couple of days it has not yet entered into SFG. I guess MegaCon was especially mega this year.

That spike in submissions is great news for CGC, but for us it means a bit of extra waiting. Thankfully it is still nothing like the wait times back in 2021-22. 

• Administrator

Hello @Vrishnak,

Thank you for reaching out. We have received the package at the facility. Please note that the intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This should be entered into the system soon for you. Let us know if you have any concerns.

On 4/15/2024 at 9:57 AM, AllisonC CS said:

Hello @Vrishnak,

Thank you for reaching out. We have received the package at the facility. Please note that the intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This should be entered into the system soon for you. Let us know if you have any concerns.

Hello @AllisonC CS

Thank you for responding. Wouldn't yesterday the 15th be the 10th business day? Can you say when it was officially received so I know when the 7-10 days began?