• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILVER-AGE KEYS!!! YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO SEE THIS...(Remember my TOS backwards sales thread?...THIS is BETTER! MULTIPLE TITLES...ALL BACKWARDS)
3 3

32 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, ALMOST 17 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSLE FOR LOW $ BOOKS BUT WILLING TO DISCUSS for MULTIPLE BOOKS OR HIGHER $ BOOKS

CHECK/M.O. OK....I OWN A BUSINESS AND HAVE EVERY PAYMENT OPTION I KNOW OF SUCH AS VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE , CASH-APP, AND PAYPAL ALL SET UP UNDER IT, SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE...MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR OTHER PAYMENT VENUES I DON'T HAVE SET UP YET. THANKS

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL BUYER POSTS " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, PLENTY OF PICTS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...FLAWS NOTED...

OK THEN...

We'll be starting here SHORTLY... ALL PRICES ARE OBO....FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OFFERS, ESPECIALLY WITH MORE THAN 1 BOOK PURCHASED...

Edited by KryptoSpidey

Posted (edited)

We're going to go Backwards Alphabetically this time...

AND 

Start off with this.X-MEN # 13 CGC 4.5 CR/OW

$150 OBO SHIPPED USA!!!!

LAST  GPA's THIS YEAR($116,165,179,180)

IMG_20240414_141609.jpg

IMG_20240414_140750.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 4/14/2024 at 2:45 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Sounds like it may be time to go surfing. 

Getting ready for NASCAR Race...was at a Comic Convention here in Melbourne all morning....got me motivated to move some stuff sitting....and it will move....

Surf is Flat. Not surfing out back today lol 

On 4/14/2024 at 11:49 AM, KryptoSpidey said:

Getting ready for NASCAR Race...was at a Comic Convention here in Melbourne all morning....got me motivated to move some stuff sitting....and it will move....

Surf is Flat. Not surfing out back today lol 

Ha nice - ya torrential downpours here in Santa Barbara, …so I feel you over here on the other side of the globe, re surfing work.

nothing like a convention to get the blood flowing (thumbsu

and I also have no doubt your stuff will move. I’m just an impatient little preacher, that’s all.

On 4/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Ha nice - ya torrential downpours here in Santa Barbara, …so I feel you over here on the other side of the globe, re surfing work.

nothing like a convention to get the blood flowing (thumbsu

and I also have no doubt your stuff will move. I’m just an impatient little preacher, that’s all.

I feel ya...I use to live in SoCal....was out there for USA Nationals 2 years ago again in San Clemente....I know that Cali Rain lol

Posted (edited)

Journey into Mystery #89

CGC 2.0 CR/OW

GPA picture posted for recent sales in grade area...

$250 Shipped USA!!!

CGC4387298-002_OBV@500x802.jpg

CGC4387298-002_REV@500x802.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-14-17-39-24-927.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey