• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Cheer from Mr. Donut

39 posts in this topic

Well, I can't let Nikos have all the fun. Opening bid for all of these books is a measly $5. Bids accepted through 12/22 at 4 PM, and will be shipped out immediately.

Jonah Hex 1, call it a VF-

jonahhex1.jpg

Ghosts 1, looks a F/VF, but has a small tear on the spine from the bottom to the last "R" in "Bigger and Better"

ghosts1.jpg

House of Mystery 194, great Wrightson cover, F/VF

houseofmystery194.jpg

Marvel Team Up 53, first Byrne art on the X-Men, VF

marvelteamup53.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, first printing, F/VF

tmnt2.jpg

I liked Ron Jeremy better, especially since I thought that actually was you. yay.gif But, here's a favorite quote of Mr. Rough Rider, "It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of good deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best knows in the end of triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those poor souls who know neither victory, nor defeat."

I liked Ron Jeremy better, especially since I thought that actually was you. yay.gif But, here's a favorite quote of Mr. Rough Rider, "It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of good deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best knows in the end of triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those poor souls who know neither victory, nor defeat."

thumbsup2.gif

TMNT 2 - $10

Ghosts 1 - $10

Jonah Hex 1 $8.93

Marvel Team Up 53 no bids

House of Mystery 194 no bids