• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN NEW 52 #50 CHRIS DAUGHTRY SIGNATURE EDITION
1 1

5 posts in this topic

HEY GUYS, For my future reference, having looked on the census for this comic, there shows 1 universal, and 6 qualified editions for this issue. Its obvious these comics - which will only exist with Chris Daughtry's real signature. What do I submit this comic under- through the signature series or just general 'universal grade'?

polybag 50.png

s-l1600 (14).jpg

Edited by Darthvader23

People have historically submitted comics with unwitnessed signatures for a universal label, and specify that you want it to be graded as a blue label instead of Qualified. But they will treat the signature as a defect and ultimately lower the grade.

You may want to wait and see what information CGC releases in regards to the upcoming Verification system since buying JSA. That way you can avoid a grade drop, and the green label.

On 4/18/2024 at 7:07 PM, Darthvader23 said:

thanks @austinhg I read about them acquiring the verification system, but havent seen any updates for a while.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of us are waiting patiently for more information. Hopefully we'll see more information soon!

Really cool book you have there though! 

Thanks @austinhgbeen hunting it for ages, and now my batman new 52 with all variations is complete ( but we wont speak about the fried pie #50 superman joining cover sketch edition - since apparently it doesn't exist ), but i will keep an eye out there forever  searching............