• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Joe Sinnott's Personal Atlas Copies
8 8

249 posts in this topic

Ok gang, that is a wrap on the Joe Sinnott personal comp copies that were planned for this thread. Tomorrow night will be the last night of additions, with probably fewer than 10 total books. All will be Joe Sinnott signed personal copies, but not all will be comps — we have two westerns and two pch that the family believes were acquired as back issues as the grades are on the lower end of the range seen here at best. I’ll also look at my stack of keepers from the comp books and make a couple cuts from those on the bubble. There’s a couple pre-code Battle issues I may let go.

Thank you again everyone, I hope you have enjoyed this! I’ll do one more small round of Joe’s books tomorrow night, with a little more diversity and a little more grade range as not all were received as comps.

Apologies again on the Marines in Battle #18, especially to Mark @mstrange 

If anyone would like to take that book at its new, revised price of $100, please pay that one via PayPal to Jimbo to help JimJum12’s stroke recovery fund and I’ll toss it on your stack and eat your shipping for your pile.  (thumbsu

Posted (edited)

Updated recap, 12 books left:

Page 1:

Western Gunfighters #25 VF/VF+ $250

Wyatt Earp #23 FVF or better $200

Page 2:

Western Outlaws #21 VF or better $250

Gunsmoke Western #52 VF or better $250

Gunsmoke Western #70 FN $100

Kid Colt Outlaw #83 VF or better $200

Page 6:

Battle Ground #8 VF $350

Page 7:

War #33 FN- $150

Page 8:

Marines in Action #7 VF range $250

Page 9:

Marines in Battle #7 FVF $250

Marines in Battle #18 VG cover detached -- $100 to JimJum12's PayPal (for stroke recovery) and receive free shipping on your entire order.

Marines in Battle #19 VF or better $400

Edited by Readcomix

On 4/22/2024 at 6:55 PM, Readcomix said:

Battle #63 in VF. I’d go even higher if not for slight nicks upper left. Great Carl Burgos cover. Sinnott pencils and inks the first story in this issue.  Ten on census with tops at 9.4. A 7.5 went $288 on HA in 2023.

$300

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

:takeit:per PM

I'm grateful you've made these books available.  I'd even say you're being generous.  But one guy snagging all 12 outstanding books doesn't strike me as being in the spirit of "disseminate".

I get myself in trouble with these kind of snide, cynical observations.  Always have.   I don't know why I can't learn to just shut up.

Edited by RobHW