• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Tracker loading issues

8 posts in this topic

I have similar problems from time to time - usually if I am trying too many searches back to back or refresh the browser. In either case, I end up with a blank white screen. It's usually something I can fix by closing the browser and opening a new one, and it only happens for me on iOS.

On 4/24/2024 at 9:47 AM, MOStateSuperman said:

I have similar problems from time to time - usually if I am trying too many searches back to back or refresh the browser. In either case, I end up with a blank white screen. It's usually something I can fix by closing the browser and opening a new one, and it only happens for me on iOS.

Didn’t work. It freezes after spending a few minutes looking for something.

On 4/24/2024 at 4:37 PM, Twanj said:

I have to login every time I visit now too.

This. I upgraded the server last week, seems to be a collateral damage, but I haven't had the time to take a look at it yet.

So @Rick2you2 your timing (past week or so) is probably not a coincidence. Unfortunately I don't have any device with iOS. Can you provide more information? What are the symptoms, blank page or something else? On all pages or only when you do something specific (like a search)? 

Edited by NicoV

On 4/24/2024 at 1:07 PM, NicoV said:

This. I upgraded the server last week, seems to be a collateral damage, but I did not find time to have a look yet.

So @Rick2you2 your timing (past week or so) is probably not a coincidence. Unfortunately I don't have any device with iOS. Can you provide more information? What are the symptoms, blank page or something else? On all pages or only when you do something specific (like a search)? 

When I go to new art, and just start looking at all new images, the thumbnail shows up, but the underlying page won’t open.

Can we still do searches of words not in the title?