• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivery Options
1 1

3 posts in this topic

How would I go about changing the delivery address for my returned submissions? Would it be when I create the submission form or would I have to contact FedEx directly? I am asking because the last 2 submissions that I have received have been dropped off at my house, one on the driveway and the latest one on the front porch with no signature. I work days while my wife works nights, we have a dog that barks loudly when anyone arrives at the front door, yet the packages have been dropped off without her signature and that kind of defeats the idea of the signature required shipment. What should I do?

• Administrator

Hello,

Until the submission has been shipped in our system, we can update the address for your submission. To do this, please send us an email with the submission numbers you would like to update and the new shipping address. We can also have these shipped to FedEx offices to be held for your pick up if that is easier but we do need the requests in written documentation via our support email. Thanks for checking!

Submissions@cgccomics.com