• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCBD Label deadline
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I've picked up several of the Free Comic Book Day books, and read the news release and articles that CGC is providing FCBD labels "for a limited time" but can't find what the deadline actually is to get one of those labels. I've got numerous books heading in for various signings so I'm trying to juggle around when to get regular graded books in between those.

So many things, must have them all!

• Administrator

Hi @lollyclown,

Thank you for reaching out. There is not a cut-off date for the Free Comic Book Day labels. As long as they are the books from FCBD from this year or previous years we will be able to give you the label. I hope that helps!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

On 5/6/2024 at 7:49 AM, AllisonC CS said:

Hi @lollyclown,

Thank you for reaching out. There is not a cut-off date for the Free Comic Book Day labels. As long as they are the books from FCBD from this year or previous years we will be able to give you the label. I hope that helps!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Thank you! Gotta get my TMNT sent in!