• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invoice Included with Returned Graded Comics
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I recently sent in my first two submissions, really cool.  One of the boxes included an invoice, which is confusing to me as I believed everything had been paid for.  I am pretty sure if I owed any money then the books would not have been shipped back to me graded.  But as this is my first time, just want to make sure.  It looks to be for fees for insurance?  If I do owe, can it be paid online or do I have to mail it in.  Thank you for your consideration.

• Administrator

Hello @Tazman4151,

These invoices are created at the beginning of the submission process before accounting has processed payment. This invoice goes through the entire submission process with the books as another one of the proceedures we follow so there is never a question of who the books belong to. Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

On 5/13/2024 at 10:47 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Tazman4151,

These invoices are created at the beginning of the submission process before accounting has processed payment. This invoice goes through the entire submission process with the books as another one of the proceedures we follow so there is never a question of who the books belong to. Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

I am so glad I decided to look on here before sending an email or calling because I just received my very first graded book back as well today and I was so confused by the invoice :) I currently have 3 other books in the process and 7 more arriving at your offices tomorrow so I will know for future reference not to worry about the invoice.  Thanks for posting this Tazman and thanks for answering his question MattM