• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Failure: Books of the Never Was..
3 3

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I deleted Fantagraphics 1 as it is basically a preview book, in that it also has the 1st color advertisement of tmnt on the back cover. While that is why I own a copy the other stuff besides tmnt is a bit hit and miss, but I don't want to confuse the situation lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/10/2024 at 7:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I deleted Fantagraphics 1 as it is basically a preview book, in that it also as the 1st advertisement of tmnt on the back cover. While that is why I own a copy the other stuff besides tmnt is a bit hit and miss, but I don't want to confuse the situation lol

Yeah, I don't know that book but that's the Spirit on the cover. Denny Colt's the man.

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 8:48 PM, grendelbo said:

Yeah, I don't know that book but that's the Spirit on the cover. Denny Colt's the man.

I wasn't as familiar with it either, it strikes me in art that pops up from now and then, for example reminds me of x-force #116. Pastels 

I was thinking some of the other characters represented but can't remember all of them, and it's not a story book to take off in ongoing either. Lol

I could mention something like squirrel girl, but then you never know!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Pastels

On 5/10/2024 at 7:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

xforce 115

They made it to #115? I never got through issue 2. 

:fridaygif3: