• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV Teens 5
2 2

17 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Zelle, Check or MO preferred. Paypal or Venmo we can discuss.

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: Free within the US. International at cost.

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

TV Teens 5 CGC 3.5 Brittle pages. Classic Chic Stone cover.

Probably the nicest looking brittle page comic that exists. No, definitely the nicest. That's impossible to know but I've decided I'm 100% correct. The brittleness is on the inside pages near the spine. You can barely feel the brittleness at all. Just reach around the cover and try to touch it. I won't slap your hand away, promise. $250 for this titillating rarity.

CGC4407494-002_OBV.jpg

CGC4407494-002_REV.jpg

On 5/14/2024 at 12:35 PM, Ryan. said:

TV Teens 5 CGC 3.5 Brittle pages. Classic Chic Stone cover.

Probably the nicest looking brittle page comic that exists. No, definitely the nicest. That's impossible to know but I've decided I'm 100% correct. The brittleness is on the inside pages near the spine. You can barely feel the brittleness at all. Just reach around the cover and try to touch it. I won't slap your hand away, promise. $250 for this titillating rarity.

CGC4407494-002_OBV.jpg

CGC4407494-002_REV.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/14/2024 at 12:34 PM, Point Five said:

In the 3rd grade we were learning cursive writing and we just knew how to write a few letters like T and L and I and E and the teacher asked us to call out words that we could all write with these letters and I called out TIT and holy wow was *that* ever the wrong answer.  :eek: 

I always just tell them it’s my Tourette’s acting up and generally get a pass

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 8:22 PM, Robot Man said:

Nice grab! Such a rare and classic book I know how much Rick loves it! Will be a long time before you see another…

On Ozzie's part or the buyer's?

Edited by pemart1966